Archived Topic

Help me win Jimmer and Jax Jerseys

by hawkwing · 5/20/2011

Advertisement
U
Ungoy
You've got my vote Hawk!
S
scott715
So where is the link to like it?
G
Guest
It should say like below the picture to the left.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
scott715
i have tried several times. It says how many people like it but the icon is not there. I am not experience in FB. The faculty at my college are getting close to striking and I have been asked to create a FB campaign for public support. So I am not trying to learn it better.
Advertisement
Y
Yndian
If you are logged into facebook but don't already "like" Diamond Glass," it won't give you the option to "Like" the picture.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.