Archived Topic

Extremely early Bowl projections

by BigCougsFan · 5/15/2011

Advertisement
B
BigCougsFan
This time of year... Things are extremely slow in the college football world. So what do writers do??? Come up with their early bowl projections.



College Football News has BYU in the Armed Forces Bowl against Houston(was that the Bowl contract Tom Holmoe signed for the '12 season???)


WHY? BYU is a wanted team, and the Armed Forces Bowl gets it this year. Houston is a natural to be relatively close to home for a Cougars vs. Cougars battle, but Tulsa, Southern Miss or UCF could easily end up getting the bid


http://cfn.scout.com/2/1071833.html
C
CAFB_04-12
I thought armed forces was 2011 and kraft fight hunger was 2012.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
D
Ddawg
I think it's an ESPN writer (Bruce Feldman) that has Notre Dame making a BCS Bowl game this year. Interesting.



I have no idea what BYU will do. There are high expectations - with some real land-mines. I'm excited for the season to get underway & have it shakeout.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.