Archived Topic

Thomas Bryson - Any news??

by beauso79 · 5/12/2011

Advertisement
B
beauso79
Any word if Bryson is working his way back for fall semester??
B
beauso79
It's been a month and still haven't heard nor seen anything about this guy. Any hope seeing him this fall??
J
jonnylingo
Well hook was just given a scholarship for fall so someone is. Not coming back. I amm not planning on it which is a big blow. Still holding out hope though.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
L
Lawboy
Thinking this through, I recall that Teu Ketaui came home early from the mission, but still was able to land with a schollie for Fall when it was thought he may not get one, and now Houk has one offered as well. That leads me to believe that we have lost 2 guys from last year now. Probably Keoshian and Bryson. Of all the talk I have heard, Gaines was mostly likely to be back. I hope Bryson is back, but you really have to wonder now.
J
jonnylingo
Lawboy wrote:
Thinking this through, I recall that Teu Ketaui came home early from the mission, but still was able to land with a schollie for Fall when it was thought he may not get one, and now Houk has one offered as well. That leads me to believe that we have lost 2 guys from last year now. Probably Keoshian and Bryson. Of all the talk I have heard, Gaines was mostly likely to be back. I hope Bryson is back, but you really have to wonder now.


That is what i was thinking as well. I am really bummed about losing bryson if this is indeed true. There are people though on tbs that seem to think that gains won't be coming back. Who is the bigger loss?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.