B
BoiseBYUUnnamed Sources disclose that Bin Laden kept a journal. Lots of interesting stuff in there. His distress that he can never do take-out pizza surprised me though.
BCS says Fiesta Bowl can stay in BCS if it pays one million dollars to Arizona children. I bet the fine print says that only children of alumni of ASU and UA get the bucks. Other kids are out...
Newt Gingrich to run for President. First rejected campaign slogan: I keep my promises, (except to my wives) Second rejected campaign slogan: I will not love America so much that it causes me to commit adultery! Third rejected slogan: Vote for Newt! He knows how to raise the loot!
Pakistan officials still puzzled how Bin Laden hid under the noses. They thought the dude in the now vacant mansion was Elvis.
China seeking to obtain top secret helicopter damaged in Bin Laden raid. They want to reverse engineer it in time for the Christmas season this year.
Trump demanding Obama produce death certificate for Bin Laden
BCS says Fiesta Bowl can stay in BCS if it pays one million dollars to Arizona children. I bet the fine print says that only children of alumni of ASU and UA get the bucks. Other kids are out...
Newt Gingrich to run for President. First rejected campaign slogan: I keep my promises, (except to my wives) Second rejected campaign slogan: I will not love America so much that it causes me to commit adultery! Third rejected slogan: Vote for Newt! He knows how to raise the loot!
Pakistan officials still puzzled how Bin Laden hid under the noses. They thought the dude in the now vacant mansion was Elvis.
China seeking to obtain top secret helicopter damaged in Bin Laden raid. They want to reverse engineer it in time for the Christmas season this year.
Trump demanding Obama produce death certificate for Bin Laden

