Archived Topic

Kori Gaines Suspension?

by byufan4ever · 5/11/2011

Advertisement
L
Lawboy
Was talked about at the beginning of spring ball in detail. Not really sure if it was academics or other, just that he is gone for now. The BYU track record with these things is that the kid does not come back. So if he does, would be surprising. Have not heard any transfer news, though, so that makes me hopeful.
B
BigCougsFan
Same type of thing with Collin K.(Linebacker from So. Cal, who played 8-man ball). I'd be surprised if he comes back too.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
W
Wickchad
BigCougsFan wrote:
Same type of thing with Collin K.(Linebacker from So. Cal, who played 8-man ball). I'd be surprised if he comes back too.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


I'd put the odds at 1% that Collin K. comes back in the fall. It sounded like he asked for his release and was going to enroll in school closer to home.



I'd put the odd at 50% that Gaines makes it back. It sounds like he is still on campus and was seen watching spring practice. One of the blogs even said he was seen watching practice from the balcony of the practice facility and was yelling encouragement to his teammates. Sounds like he is hanging around similar to what Chambers is doing trying to get back in Bronco's good graces.
J
jonnylingo
I put gaines coming back at 80 percent. Koeshian is not coming back but gaines will be back.
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
I don't recall that Keoshian was actually suspended. I thought he just left the program. I fully expect Gaines to be back in the fall.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.