Archived Topic

Poll: Best Ever BYU Fullback--RESET--re-vote!

by snoscythe · 5/11/2011

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
Cast your vote and state your case for the best ever fullback at BYU. The top vote-getter will be enshrined in the CougarCorner All-Time BYU Team.



Here's the nomination thread--continue any debate, baby kissing, etc. in this poll thread.



viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8608



If you can find youtube videos, that would be fun to reintroduce younger fans to the old-school.
T
trueblue72
You are all way off. The best fullback ever was they guy that norm chow screwed the most. Dustin Johnson is my vote. Dude was a beast got moved to te his senior year and still got drafted as a fullback by the jets. Was the wedge buster for the gets and got himself severely injured. ( frontal lobe swelling I think ) he gets my vote



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
snoscythe
This may be the most lopsided poll yet. I will edit to add Dustin Johnson if I can.



--dagnabit. When I added Johnson, it reset the poll. Please revote
S
Schmoe
Fahu Tahi was probably the best true fullback, I'm a big fan of Fui and Tonga, too.
S
SpiffCoug
Fahu could have been so much better had he not wanted to be a scatback tailback. He loved trying to run around people and juke them out. It wasn't until he was a senior that he finally bought into the FB role and started running OVER people.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.