Archived Topic

Brian Logan to play in CFL

by Y12 · 5/10/2011

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
Smart move to do this now instead of waiting for the NFL players to stop crying.
S
stuckinbig10country
snoscythe wrote:
Smart move to do this now instead of waiting for the NFL players to stop crying.
Y
Y12
snoscythe wrote:
Smart move to do this now instead of waiting for the NFL players to stop crying.


Logan probably realizes the odds with the NFL were slim to none and even if the lockout ended, he wouldn't get a shot anywhere.



I hope to see him thrive and carry the BYU DB torch that Omarr Morgan did for so many years up there.
S
Schmoe
I don't know how much CFL players make, but I hope he takes home a BOATLOAD of money. Anyone who works as hard as he does deserves it.
Advertisement
E
EM_Puma
Great move and I hope him all the luck.
Y
Y12
Schmoe wrote:
I don't know how much CFL players make, but I hope he takes home a BOATLOAD of money. Anyone who works as hard as he does deserves it.


They don't make much. I read that the highest paid CFL player only gets 150K, and that's Canadian Dollars.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.