Archived Topic

Lakers are poor losers and Bynum is a thug

by kiwibacon · 5/9/2011

Advertisement
K
kiwibacon
Two Lakers ejected in game 4 both in the 4th quarter and within 40 seconds of each other.

Bynum's cheap shot looks a lot like a shot that he gave Gerald Wallace in 2009. In other words he has a history of playing dirty and using that exact same tactic with intent to injure. There can be no other reason to do what he has done.



Tonights cheap shot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d_VKFPesz4





2009 cheap shot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbcjL7AVxMA



Bynum should be reprimanded and punished big time for crap like that.
S
snoscythe
Don't forget this gem (although I would normally give him a pass since it was Beasley who got it):



[youtube]VU7RiLERJ-Y[/youtube]



And the NBA wonders why they are losing the middle-aged, white male demographic?
S
Schmoe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXsac-xLkdU



Odom throws forearm shiver into Dirk, classy.
G
Guest
Terrible. Should be suspended for a year, minimum.
B
BroncoBot
Don't suspend, just take pay away for a year. Make them play the next season for free. But thier salary should count against the Lakers cap of course.



I loved this series. Dallas dismantled the Lakers. I never like Tyson Chandler unless he is dominating the Lakers.
Advertisement
S
Schmoe
Really hoping that one of the teams left in the West wins the championship. Too many egos on the remaining East teams.
N
nuk13
I am very happy the Lakers are out. I have stopped watching the nba largely because of kobi and His team. I did not know of the dirty plays because I stopped watching. I hope Jackson is proud of his, I mean kobi's team. Maybe I'll start watching now.



Oh another thing, I truly hope the Celtic/Laker era is over for good. I sometimes wonder why the rest of the league even bothers. I like the Celtics for thier team play but I sure hope someone else steps up.
S
Schmoe
Asked if he was disappointed in himself, Bynum said, "I'm not disappointed in myself. It is what it is. We got embarrassed tonight, so that's what happened."



What an idiot, can't even step up and be a man.
B
BoiseBYU
You all know that I'm a Laker fan from my kidhood days. Bynum and Odom's fouls were reprehensible, especially Bynum's. A very bad day for Laker BB. I think we are seeing the end of an era....oh well...
A
AmmonCougar1
BoiseBYU wrote:
You all know that I'm a Laker fan from my kidhood days. Bynum and Odom's fouls were reprehensible, especially Bynum's. A very bad day for Laker BB. I think we are seeing the end of an era....oh well...


I was a big Laker fan when Magic was there and while I was growing up...but when Magic was diagnosed and had the chance to be the worlds best advocate for abstinence before marriage and fidelity after and only said put on your raincoats...I lost ALL respect and the organization became dead to me as to my fandom!



Go Cougs!!!

J. Child

Ammon, ID
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.