Archived Topic

Best BBQ in Utah County

by hawkwing · 5/9/2011

Advertisement
G
Guest
Okay, so Utah County isn't known as a hot spot for BBQ. But I had some great stuff at 5 Star BBQ the other night. If you haven't tried it out yet, give it a try! It's a little hole in the wall place, 70th North, Geneva Rd. in Orem. Amazing brisket, and the pork was delicious. I had mashed potatoes and beans for sides, and they were really good too.



Try this place out and lets find the best BBQ in Utah County.
S
Schmoe
Should mention that they're only open for dinner on weekends. Hawks, have you tried Smoking Apple in Lindon yet?
G
Guest
Schmoe wrote:
Should mention that they're only open for dinner on weekends. Hawks, have you tried Smoking Apple in Lindon yet?


Haven't tried them yet, whats the address?
S
Schmoe
70 North State St. in Lindon. I really dig the ribs, brisket, and sweet butter corn, but everything else is slammin', too. I've heard great things about their cheesesteak sandwich as well, but haven't been able to stop myself from ordering the ribs every time I go in. Oh, and the sauce is GREAT, good and thick, not too sweet, great smoky flavor.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.