Archived Topic

BYU vs Utah Sep 17th tickets.

by Dwight · 5/8/2011

Advertisement
D
Dwight
I would like to take my small family to the BYU vs Utah game this Sep 17th. I know these tickets are tough to come by. What are my best options? We are from Washington state and I was hoping to take my 11 year old son to see the campus and watch a game (with hopes that it will inspire him to do what it takes in the coming years to get to BYU). :)
G
Guest
Stubhub or finding scalpers outside the stadium may be the safest bet, but sometimes you can get lucky and one of the members here will have extra tickets. Keep your eyes open, something will come up.
Y
YBrit
By the extra tickets from utah's allotment. They won't sell theirs out.
V
vancouvercougar
YBrit wrote:
By the extra tickets from utah's allotment. They won't sell theirs out.


You may have to sit with :utard: fans, but they won't be allowed to bring beer into LES, and the outcome of the game should make it enjoyable for you.
G
Guest
vancouvercougar wrote:
By the extra tickets from utah's allotment. They won't sell theirs out.


You may have to sit with :utard: fans, but they won't be allowed to bring beer into LES, and the outcome of the game should make it enjoyable for you.


And you'll also be able to turn in the ones that do try to sneak flasks and stuff in.
Advertisement
L
Lawboy
I think te days of the U fans not selling their tickets out are over. At least for a few years. They sold their season out already, and have a wait list for football tickets now. They also have a better home schedule than us, so...
W
Wickchad
It might actually be less expensive to buy season tickets then just the one game from stubhub or a scalper. If BYU is coming off wins against Texas and Ole Miss and if Utah beats Montana and USC this game will be very pricey. Take your season tickets and go to the Utah game, then sell the rest of the games on KSL.com and you might come out ahead even if you sell the remaining games for less than face value. Season tickets is the only way to guarantee that you will get tickets to the Utah game.
N
nogbody
When do single home game tickets usually go on sale for cougar club members? Also, for the texas game, if I'm just a lowly young alumni member of cougarclub am I screwed on getting Texas Tickets through BYU? The website was less than helpful, probably because they don't have all the info yet I guess on how many tickets they'll be getting, seems like it will be easier to try and get them through Texas.
W
Wickchad
nogbody wrote:
When do single home game tickets usually go on sale for cougar club members? Also, for the texas game, if I'm just a lowly young alumni member of cougarclub am I screwed on getting Texas Tickets through BYU? The website was less than helpful, probably because they don't have all the info yet I guess on how many tickets they'll be getting, seems like it will be easier to try and get them through Texas.


I'm just a season ticket holder and other than the Utah away games I have never had a problem getting tickets through BYU for an away game. I didn't go to the Oklahoma game so I don't know if BYU sold out their tickets for that one but it sounded like there was high demand. Also don't know about any of the Notre Dame games in the past.



My guess is you will be fine if you are in the courgar club even if it is the lowest level.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.