Archived Topic

Heaps on the cover of Athlon

by snoscythe · 5/8/2011

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
Not just the West regional edition either---he is sharing the nationwide cover with Andrew Luck and Kellen Moore.



http://www.deseretnews.com/article/700133522/BYU-football-2nd-year-much-different-for-cover-boy-QB-Heaps.html?pg=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



Also mentioned--Heaps is getting married the end of June in the Seattle Temple, not the end of December as previously mentioned by some, so his head will be straight all season long and into the bowl season.
Y
YBrit
Why are they putting our in-depth story to Indy in the pac-10.2? That is very lame.



On the other hand, utah and the pac has to endure looking at 6 pages of BYU in their own mag suckas.



Still, I will only be purchasing the national one, and other mags that put BYU in a positive spin
M
Mingjai
YBrit wrote:
Why are they putting our in-depth story to Indy in the pac-10.2? That is very lame.



On the other hand, utah and the pac has to endure looking at 6 pages of BYU in their own mag suckas.



Still, I will only be purchasing the national one, and other mags that put BYU in a positive spin


I used to collect Athlon's Western and Pact Ten preview magazines back in the day. The national editions include 1-2 page previews of all FBS teams while the regional editions are generally focused on a single conference including 4 page preview for each team. The complete BYU preview will be in the Pac 12 edition, which makes sense because then they can market the Pac 12 edition in Utah. The complete Notre Dame preview goes in at least the Big Ten edition (actually, I think it goes in all of the regional ones).
B
BigCougsFan
Awesome!
G
Guest
I just hope Heaps can keep his football head on straight after he gets married! Most guys its fine, but some lose that fire in the belly after getting hitched.
Advertisement
Y
YBrit
hawkwing wrote:
I just hope Heaps can keep his football head on straight after he gets married! Most guys its fine, but some lose that fire in the belly after getting hitched.




Two trophies the BYU players don't want to win:



The 50/50 trophy (toby, luke, etc.,)



The Got Married/Got Slow(fat) trophy (Mckay)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.