Archived Topic

Poll: Best Ever Defensive Ends

by hawkwing · 5/5/2011

Advertisement
G
Guest
Cast your vote and state your case for the best ever defensive ends at BYU. Note this is only for defensive ends, there is another poll for defensive tackles. There were a lot of nominees, so there is an "other" option.



The top two vote-getters will be enshrined in the CougarCorner All-Time BYU Team, so you get two votes.



Here's the nomination thread--continue any debate, baby kissing, etc. in this thread.



http://www.cougarcorner.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8558" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



If you can find youtube videos, that would be fun to reintroduce younger fans to the old-school.
G
Guest
Highlight vid from the Janimal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0m8Rrb_blc
G
Guest
Highlights from Keisel in the NFL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=queHvS6bXV4
G
Guest
I had forgotten what a beast Ryan Denney was until I watched these highlights!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMS1ys0XgNw
N
NCPUMA
I always thought Shawn Nua had the potential to be up there but just didn't quite live up to it.. he was good though.
Advertisement
F
frdbtr
Brady Poppinga was a DE in college and was better then any that were listed. I voted for Jorgenson and poppinga.
G
Guest
frdbtr wrote:
Brady Poppinga was a DE in college and was better then any that were listed. I voted for Jorgenson and poppinga.

Should have nominated him!
S
snoscythe
Too bad that stupid Honor Code kept Brett Kiesel's Beard from playing back in the day.
S
Short_Change
I'm surprised how much love Jan is getting in this poll. Jan was good but there's a big gap between him and the rest of the guys listed.
S
snoscythe
Short_Change wrote:
I'm surprised how much love Jan is getting in this poll. Jan was good but there's a big gap between him and the rest of the guys listed.


Jan was a one year wonder.
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
Short_Change wrote:
I'm surprised how much love Jan is getting in this poll. Jan was good but there's a big gap between him and the rest of the guys listed.

Still tough to argue against the school's all-time leader in sacks.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.