Archived Topic

Another Dirty Lobo

by YBrit · 5/5/2011

Advertisement
B
BigCougsFan
The last good thing AND possibly the only good thing coming out of UNM is Bronco Mendenhall. That guy's a stud! Captian Moroni-like!
B
BYULV
Says he'll miss 4 games, 2 exhibition, 2 regular season. Didn't know college football played exhibition games.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



My bad, I thought we were talking football. Since it's basketball, that's like no punishment at all.
Y
YBrit
BYULV wrote:
Says he'll miss 4 games, 2 exhibition, 2 regular season. Didn't know college football played exhibition games.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



My bad, I thought we were talking football. Since it's basketball, that's like no punishment at all.




Like all UNM policies, they make a bunch of punishments up. Next year, I bet they will have forgotten about the punishment. I think he should hang out with Trevon.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.