Archived Topic

2012 - Joe Robinson OLB

by jvquarterback · 5/4/2011

Advertisement
J
jvquarterback
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXR77E948Bw&feature=player_embedded

6'2"

230 lb

Offered by BYU, Colorado, Arizona, ASU, Nebraska



Looks like his nickname is silky joe. If he plays next to Butch Pauu I think exposure will be through the roof.
J
jvquarterback
Silky Joe will be playing at Western AZ CC next year.
M
Mars
jvquarterback wrote:
Silky Joe will be playing at Western AZ CC next year.

Will he? He seems like another "Ah Ching". I noticed that he didn't sign with any major schools yesterday.
J
jvquarterback
Didn't qualify academically. So a bit different.



I drive through Yuma on the way to San Diego every once in a while. One thing is for sure, Joe Robinson won't have anything but football on his mind for two years.
S
scott715
Too bad, he needs academics on his mind at least half of the time.
Advertisement
B
byucougar1
He should slim down a bit if he eats the local cusine - it is known as the lettuce capital of the world.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.