Archived Topic

Joe Sampson--Arriving End of This Month (May)

by snoscythe · 5/3/2011

Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
Man, I really hope this kid works out for BYU. Sounds like he could really add some depth or even compete for starting position.



If he's anything like his cousin, he should be great.
S
scott715
No redshirt so he will play. I am guessing he will be on special teams and nicket until he proves hinself,
M
mjk5
If he chose BYU based on Brian Logan's recommendation,then you know Sampson will also be a quality person.
T
trueblue72
Any word on sampson? It's getting to the end of the month.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
J
joy
Good luck kid.
M
Mars


From what I understand he's almost as good as Logan but in an NFL player's body.
C
Cougs_Rule
One of many pieces, if true, that Bronco has been licking his chops!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
D
Ddawg
Mars wrote:


From what I understand he's almost as good as Logan but in an NFL player's body.




Luv it!! Size, speed & talent - Bam!! 60 days to go.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.