Archived Topic

BYU helmets

by YBrit · 4/23/2011

Advertisement
Y
YBrit
Just read an article about awarded helmet stickers, I thought of a novel idea (bad too)





BYU should wear the opponents logo (very small) that they beat down as a mark.



Imagine the "black" bear of ole miss, the broken horn bevo, and the white trash hawk (ute) on the victorious section next to the warning sticker on the back, etc.



That'd be hated by every media outlet, but pretty cool otherwise.
R
runbyu1
Would be REALLY cool, but would never fly at the Y unfortunately...
C
CougarClaw
take it a step further. Make the stickers like old bomber decals on the side of the plane. For a four-year starter, they get to have a logo for each school they beat with an X through it.Collect all four!
B
blue42
YBrit wrote:

That'd be hated by every media outlet, but pretty cool otherwise.


Aren't they already? Nothing to lose, I'm on board.
I
imuakahuku
None of these would go in urinals right? :D
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.