Archived Topic

Basketball office mailing address?

by CAFB_04-12 · 4/13/2011

Advertisement
C
CAFB_04-12
Does anyone know the mailing address for the basketball front office? My kindergartener did a drawing that she wants to mail to Jimmer. :)
B
bcsbound
I would think that it would be mailed to the Marriott Center, then C/O Basketball Team Or Something like that. Here's the address To The Marriott Center....



500 E University Parkway in Provo
B
BYULV
I would think you just need to put:



"the Jimmer

Provo, Utah"



And just like letters to Santa, they just seem to get there. ;)



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
CAFB_04-12
You know, I really considered doing that, just for fun. "Yes, Virginia, there really IS a Jimmer!"



In the end I think I found an address for the coach. I'll just mail it there.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.