T
tyscatNot sure if this got posted over here or not, but I thought I would bring it over for the sake of it. We'll see how good html translates to BBCode:
---
The return of "Amazing" - The Original Version. Read the video description to get the explanation. I'll include it below (since I'm embedding the video).
Here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukXV4v-yb9U" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (watch in full HD 720p 1280x750 here).
If I could figure out how to use the tags to embed the video, I would. Feel free to do it in a reply if someone knows how.
Explanation:
You may know that I wrote this for Jimmer but I was never able to work a deal with the producer that would allow me to release this song on iTunes, Amazon MP3 or anywhere else. So I made it available to everyone for free. And people took advantage. They downloaded the song, made videos, and used them to link to their own iTunes accounts, websites, and profit off of my song and Jimmer's highlights. We decided enough was enough. So we had MV_D cut us a new, better video, even if I can't sell the song. This one is for the fans.
Since I can't sell it, go get the free download off my website: http://bit.ly/amazingMP3 (right click and "save as"). Please also check out the iTunes release of Amazing on consider buying that if you like it: http://youtu.be/T5bfdSz71Go
Now, despite all of that, you can still contribute as I get my career started. If inclined, please visit: http://bit.ly/TJ_Contributions
Thanks to my family, friends, and all my fans. Truly Amazing! And thanks for reading such a long description.
---
The return of "Amazing" - The Original Version. Read the video description to get the explanation. I'll include it below (since I'm embedding the video).
Here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukXV4v-yb9U" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (watch in full HD 720p 1280x750 here).
If I could figure out how to use the tags to embed the video, I would. Feel free to do it in a reply if someone knows how.
Explanation:
You may know that I wrote this for Jimmer but I was never able to work a deal with the producer that would allow me to release this song on iTunes, Amazon MP3 or anywhere else. So I made it available to everyone for free. And people took advantage. They downloaded the song, made videos, and used them to link to their own iTunes accounts, websites, and profit off of my song and Jimmer's highlights. We decided enough was enough. So we had MV_D cut us a new, better video, even if I can't sell the song. This one is for the fans.
Since I can't sell it, go get the free download off my website: http://bit.ly/amazingMP3 (right click and "save as"). Please also check out the iTunes release of Amazing on consider buying that if you like it: http://youtu.be/T5bfdSz71Go
Now, despite all of that, you can still contribute as I get my career started. If inclined, please visit: http://bit.ly/TJ_Contributions
Thanks to my family, friends, and all my fans. Truly Amazing! And thanks for reading such a long description.

