Archived Topic

Spring Football game question for those going.

by Ungoy · 4/8/2011

Advertisement
U
Ungoy
For those going to the spring game tomorrow, what time are you planning on being at the stadium, and how are us Cougar Corner goers planning on meeting up once at LES?
J
jonnylingo
I am planning on going with my son but in all reality i am expecting it to be cancelled. hope its not. I will be watching from the loge if its not.
G
Guest
I'll be there wearing my CougarCorner shirt. I think it would be fine for some people to go and simply meet at Golden Corral afterwards, but lets choose a section where we'll be sitting so people can come and mingle if they want to.



It obviously can't be a section where everyone is going to be sitting anyway, it'll have to be higher up or off to one side or the other.
J
jonnylingo
hawkwing wrote:
I'll be there wearing my CougarCorner shirt. I think it would be fine for some people to go and simply meet at Golden Corral afterwards, but lets choose a section where we'll be sitting so people can come and mingle if they want to.



It obviously can't be a section where everyone is going to be sitting anyway, it'll have to be higher up or off to one side or the other.


Where will this magic section be?
G
Guest
How about section 7, about half way up?
Advertisement
U
Ungoy
jonnylingo wrote:
I am planning on going with my son but in all reality i am expecting it to be cancelled. hope its not. I will be watching from the loge if its not.


I sometimes wish my son was a few years older so I could bring him along too.



I really hope this game isn't cancelled. This is the first time I've had an opportunity to go. I don't want to miss it. :)
J
jonnylingo
Ungoy wrote:
I am planning on going with my son but in all reality i am expecting it to be cancelled. hope its not. I will be watching from the loge if its not.


I sometimes wish my son was a few years older so I could bring him along too.



I really hope this game isn't cancelled. This is the first time I've had an opportunity to go. I don't want to miss it. :)


First year I have been able to go as well. My son is 7. He has a soccer game right after so I won't make lunch.
L
ltpwfdcm
If it's on, I'll be there. Heck even if it's canceled I might just sneak in and lay down on the field JK.
C
cougdoc
Another question. I've never been to a spring game. I work the night shift, so the game is at midnight for me, but I am dragging the clan out this year, come Utes or high water. For those who have been before, back when we had one regularly: I can't imagine they have the concessions open. Does that mean they also don't have the TSA-style pat-down/bag search that accompanies regular games? Can I bring my own water bottle and mugs of hot chocolate?
G
Guest
Things are much more open, but they normally do have the concessions under the west stands open. But you wont be patted down entering the stadium.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.