Archived Topic

Ladies' Classes in Provo

by urroner · 4/6/2011

Advertisement
U
urroner
Summer Classes for Women at THE ADULT LEARNING CENTER located in UVU

(who said there was NOTHING to do in Provo!)



REGISTRATION MUST BE COMPLETED

by Tuesday, July 7, 2011



NOTE: DUE TO THE COMPLEXITY AND DIFFICULTY LEVEL OF THEIR CONTENTS, CLASS SIZES WILL BE LIMITED TO 8 PARTICIPANTS MAXIMUM.



Class 1

Up in Winter, Down in Summer - How to Adjust a Thermostat

Step by Step, with Slide Presentation.

Meets 4 wks, Monday and Wednesday for 2 hrs beginning at 7:00 PM..



Class 2

Which Takes More Energy - Putting the Toilet Seat Down, or Harping About It for 3 Hours?

Round Table Discussion.

Meets 2 weeks, Saturday 12:00 for 2 hours.



Class 3

Is It Possible To Drive Past a Wal-Mart Without Stopping?--Group Debate.

Meets 4 weeks, Saturday 10:00 PM for 2 hours.



Class 4

Fundamental Differences Between a Purse and a Suitcase--Pictures and Explanatory Graphics.

Meets Saturdays at 2:00 PM for 3 weeks.



Class 5

Curling Irons--Can They Levitate and Fly Into The Bathroom Cabinet?

Examples on Video.

Meets 4 weeks, Tuesday and Thursday for 2 hours beginning at 7:00 PM



Class 6

How to Only Ask Questions During Commercials and Be Quiet During the Program.

Help Line Support and Support Groups.

Meets 4 Weeks, Friday and Sunday 7:00 PM



Class 7

Can a Bath Be Taken Without 14 Different Kinds of Soaps and Shampoos?

Open Forum.

Monday at 8:00 PM, 2 hours.



Class 8

Health Watch--They Make Medicine for PMS - USE IT!

Three nights; Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 7:00 PM for 2 hours.



Class 9

OMG!!!! I Was Wrong and He Was Right!-- Real Life Testimonials..

Tuesdays at 6:00 PM Location to be determined.



Class 10

How to Parallel Park In Less Than 20 Minutes And Without Needing to File an Insurance Claim.

Driving Simulations.

4 weeks, Saturday's noon, 2 hours.



Class 11

Learning to Live -- How to Apply Brakes Without Throwing Passengers Through the Windshield.

Tuesdays at 7:00 PM, location to be determined



Class 12

How to Shop by Yourself.

Meets 4 wks, Tuesday and Thursday for 2 hours beginning at 7:00 PM.



Class 13

How to Fight Cerebral Atrophy -- Remembering To Take a List To The Store and Avoiding Separate Trips for Each Item Needed.

Cerebral Shock Therapy Sessions and Full Lobotomies Offered.

Three nights; Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 7:00 PM for 2 hours.



Class 14

The Stove/Oven Clock -- What It Is, How It Is Used, And Why You Don't Need A Wristwatch.

Live Demonstration.

Tuesdays at 6:00 PM, location to be determined.
C
CougarClaw
Other available topics based on interest:

- men, women, and football. An intro to marriage.

- how to wear just your own set of clothing.

- 'yes, it does make me look fat' and other things guys mean.

- tv channel flipping, how to run through all 1000 channels in 20 secs.

- models and wives, why men are attracted to them but still love you.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
T
The Wife of Hawkwing
Wow, Urroner, I am shocked that you are single. You think the women would be flocking with all this help you provide. ;)



I must say some of the classes do look interesting, that is if I'm not busying harping on Hawkwing and don't pass a Wal-Mart on the way down...
U
urroner
The Wife of Hawkwing wrote:
Wow, Urroner, I am shocked that you are single. You think the women would be flocking with all this help you provide. ;)



I must say some of the classes do look interesting, that is if I'm not busying harping on Hawkwing and don't pass a Wal-Mart on the way down...


Wife of Hawkwing, you don't need to take any of these classes. Being married to Hawk is more stress than one being should have to bear. BTW, harping on Hawk is an excellent pastime for one and all.



Does he even know how to handle a TV remote without injuring himself?



Does he know what soap is and, if so, does he use it in the shower and how often?
G
Guest
urroner wrote:
Wow, Urroner, I am shocked that you are single. You think the women would be flocking with all this help you provide. ;)



I must say some of the classes do look interesting, that is if I'm not busying harping on Hawkwing and don't pass a Wal-Mart on the way down...


Wife of Hawkwing, you don't need to take any of these classes. Being married to Hawk is more stress than one being should have to bear. BTW, harping on Hawk is an excellent pastime for one and all.



Does he even know how to handle a TV remote without injuring himself?



Does he know what soap is and, if so, does he use it in the shower and how often?


I don't know why you bring up soap and showering in the same sentence. Never the two shall meet!



And I thought I told you not to reveal the true reason I was sent to the hospital. :~(
Advertisement
A
ABYUFAN
hawkwing wrote:
The Wife of Hawkwing wrote:
Wow, Urroner, I am shocked that you are single. You think the women would be flocking with all this help you provide. ;)



I must say some of the classes do look interesting, that is if I'm not busying harping on Hawkwing and don't pass a Wal-Mart on the way down...


Wife of Hawkwing, you don't need to take any of these classes. Being married to Hawk is more stress than one being should have to bear. BTW, harping on Hawk is an excellent pastime for one and all.



Does he even know how to handle a TV remote without injuring himself?



Does he know what soap is and, if so, does he use it in the shower and how often?


I don't know why you bring up soap and showering in the same sentence. Never the two shall meet!



And I thought I told you not to reveal the true reason I was sent to the hospital. :~(

I'm very uncomfortable with Urroner asking other people about what they do in the shower.... :bug: :gross: :sick:
U
urroner
ABYUFAN wrote:

I'm very uncomfortable with Urroner asking other people about what they do in the shower.... :bug: :gross: :sick:


http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2008/2592739976_aa8d9b619a.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
scott715
Have you been sharing your personal photo album on CC? Shouldn't they stay under wrap?
B
bigbluepuma
I just signed my wife up for several of the classes. I do wonder, however, how succesful she'll be. It's about like trying to teach me quantum physics. :roll: ;)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.