Archived Topic

1:00 Rose & Holmoe press conference

by Metal Bubba · 4/6/2011

Advertisement
M
Metal Bubba
As it is unlikely that I will be able to listen in, I'm hoping this can be a place for information on what goes on. I'm assuming they will announce a big contract extension and some of what's on tap for next season's schedule. Please, those of you who listen in, drop some info on us in this thread.



8)
M
Metal Bubba
I actually got to listen in on KSL. Unless more news came out after KSL cut away, it was strictly an announcement that Coach Rose signed a 4 year deal. Nothing about the schedule. Looks like all the good quotes from the presser are in the Twitter feed, so nothing to add.
E
EM_Puma
It looks to me like it was a total waste of everyone's time and the official press release was sufficient since no one seemed to want to really answer any specific questions.



It sounded like listening to a room of polititians at election time. Encouraging to the nth degree, but not taking a stand on anything. Very disappointing.
S
Schmoe
Well, it was only 1:00 min long, how much did you expect?
E
EM_Puma
Greg Wrubell said it best in his tweet:



"For BYU hoops fans, maybe the best Rose takeaway quote from today: 'I'm excited for this day, because I know that this is my future.' "



That is good news.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.