Archived Topic

Podcast 2011, Episode 11

by hawkwing · 4/5/2011

Advertisement
G
Guest
Listen and enjoy the first ever annual CougarCorner Basketball Awards Podcast. Yes, that's right. In addition to breaking down the latest Cougar sports and players the Podcasting team shares the internet's most popular and important awards in NCAA Men's Basketball! And you can only hear it here.



The guys also look forward to next year and show you what the Cougars are going to look like next year under the senior leadership of Noah Hartsock and Charles Abouo. How are Carlino, Winder, and Harrison going to look replacing Jimmer and Jackson? You'll hear it here first.



Next the guys turn to the coaching world. Dave Rose, as you heard several weeks ago on the podcast is staying at BYU, but what about Dave Rice? Find out what we expect and the conversation also turns to the SNOT (School North Of Town) and their coaching debacle.



Finally the guys are giddy about the future of the football team under Bronco Mendenhall. Spring practice is going strong and the guys tell you whats happening. Make sure you listen to hear what the early prognosis is for the QBs. We even share what we expect in terms of Passing Yards, TDs, Completion %, and Picks for both Jake Heaps and Riley Nelson. Which of the experts do you agree with?



Thanks for listening!



http://cougarcorner.com/podcast/CougarCornerVol01Episode11.mp3



http://cougarcorner.com/podcast/CougarCornerVol01Episode11.mp3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
S
snoscythe
The "Snoscythe Never-Nude Award" should've been awarded in early February. Could've saved a lot of grief later on.
G
Guest
snoscythe wrote:
The "Snoscythe Never-Nude Award" should've been awarded in early February. Could've saved a lot of grief later on.


Yep, that ones on you, should have given it out earlier ;)
S
snoscythe
hawkwing wrote:
The "Snoscythe Never-Nude Award" should've been awarded in early February. Could've saved a lot of grief later on.


Yep, that ones on you, should have given it out earlier ;)


I was busy learning how to get stew on.
T
The Wife of Hawkwing
Thank you for the Tony reference. I also find it funny neither of them asked what you were talking about. Go Tony!! ... I mean Noah. ;)
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
What should we have asked about?
T
The Wife of Hawkwing
SpiffCoug wrote:
What should we have asked about?


Do you know what Hawkwing was referring to when he called Noah "Tony"?
S
SpiffCoug
The Wife of Hawkwing wrote:
What should we have asked about?


Do you know what Hawkwing was referring to when he called Noah "Tony"?

I must have missed it, but no.
T
The Wife of Hawkwing
It's a little inside joke with my family. We all think Noah looks like my brother Tony, so we call him Tony a lot.
U
Ungoy
SpiffCoug wrote:
SpiffCoug wrote:
What should we have asked about?


Do you know what Hawkwing was referring to when he called Noah "Tony"?

I must have missed it, but no.


I missed it as well. Must've been trying to listen, while thinking about my next comment... Or I'm deaf... either way. :)
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
Ungoy wrote:
The Wife of Hawkwing wrote:
What should we have asked about?


Do you know what Hawkwing was referring to when he called Noah "Tony"?

I must have missed it, but no.


I missed it as well. Must've been trying to listen, while thinking about my next comment... Or I'm deaf... either way. :)

Either that or we just don't listen to Hawkwing.
G
Guest
Doh!
U
Ungoy
SpiffCoug wrote:
SpiffCoug wrote:
SpiffCoug wrote:
What should we have asked about?


Do you know what Hawkwing was referring to when he called Noah "Tony"?

I must have missed it, but no.


I missed it as well. Must've been trying to listen, while thinking about my next comment... Or I'm deaf... either way. :)

Either that or we just don't listen to Hawkwing.


Have to go with you there Spiff.
G
Guest
Ungoy wrote:
Ungoy wrote:
The Wife of Hawkwing wrote:
What should we have asked about?


Do you know what Hawkwing was referring to when he called Noah "Tony"?

I must have missed it, but no.


I missed it as well. Must've been trying to listen, while thinking about my next comment... Or I'm deaf... either way. :)

Either that or we just don't listen to Hawkwing.


Have to go with you there Spiff.


Trust me, the Lady Hawk understands that sentiment exactly. :skeptic: :P
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.