Archived Topic

Kemba ain't no Cousy

by BoiseBYU · 4/5/2011

Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
Bob Cousy estate ought to demand the trophy back...And I watched his D....I was NOT impressed. He did have some good rebounds...Team seemed to do better when he was not in...
Y
Yndian
Even Jay Drew is sticking up for The Jimmer:


The Bob Cousy Award winner had a grand total of zero assists tonight. But hey, he did make 5 of 19 shots. #rigged
G
Guest
Yndian wrote:
Even Jay Drew is sticking up for The Jimmer:


The Bob Cousy Award winner had a grand total of zero assists tonight. But hey, he did make 5 of 19 shots. #rigged


Jay Drew must be spinning in his grave! :lol: :lol: :lol:
B
BoiseBYU
This dates me, but any of you guys remember the cartoon Kimba the White Lion? Not sure what that has to do with anything, but I am really upset that every time I hear the dude's name the "Kimba the White Lion" jingle runs through my head.. Torture I tell you torture
S
Schmoe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQsQqOlPjhs
Advertisement
U
urroner
BoiseBYU wrote:
This dates me, but any of you guys remember the cartoon Kimba the White Lion? Not sure what that has to do with anything, but I am really upset that every time I hear the dude's name the "Kimba the White Lion" jingle runs through my head.. Torture I tell you torture


Well, according to the Tokens, "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" and Kimba Kemba was sound asleep.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LBmUwi6mEo
R
radius19
I had never actually watched Kemba play until last night and he is horrible. He'll never make it in the NBA. He was so overhyped but I'm the only one in the world that thought he wasn't any good. I even heard some Uconn fans say that he was John Stockton. NOPE! Not even close. His shorts were way to long, #1, and b) basketball John would have had 16-19 assists and 2 pts. What a farse. And all of those Uconn fan's must have been so uncomfortable down in Houston...blah blah blah.



The parts of the game that I was able to catch, in all honesty, were horrendous. Both teams looked uncomfortable in the moment and I bet if the game were played 10 times you might only get that outcome 2-3 times. Both teams play an ugly style of ball to start so it was doomed. Also, somebody wanna tell Kemba that contact by the defender does not equal the impact of a twelve gauge from 5 feet away? I'm as big a soccer guy as anyone here but c'mon man, that was right up there with some of the worst floppers in the world.



Anyway, I hope Jimmer and Kemba get to go head to head in the league at some point, put it to rest who is better.
B
BoiseBYU
Schmoe wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQsQqOlPjhs

Curse you Schmoe curse you!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.