Lawboy wrote:
Is our game going to be on ESPN?
Doubt it. But BYUtv should use it as an opportunity to do some out of the box programming for BYU sports. Good place to start.
Which bring me this question....
So are we falling out of the MWC by bits and pieces? In other words, are we officially independent now in FB and we could film our spring game if we please?
I would have to think that the TV contract with the MWC covered all sports, but I'm not sure where we are going forward since our sports are scattered, I would imagine they all have individual deals. Maybe that's the way it was with the MWC, in that we signed a contract with each sport that would be covered. I just notice that volleyball wise we tend to do a lot of games this year on byutv, indicating that there probably is a separate contract for each sport and we are therefore officially complete with any obligation for FB with the MWC and could cover our spring game if we wanted to.