Archived Topic

Rick "rolled" Reilly does another Jimmer article

by CougarClaw · 4/3/2011

Advertisement
C
CougarClaw
wow. he really does read his mail.



http://espn.go.com/blog/rick-reilly-go-fish/post/_/id/869/rick-reilly-mailbag" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



He doesn't sound all that apologetic and this article suddenly takes the position that the first one was all about his NBA career and that he wasn't offensive at all.



I don't buy it. Half of this article is back-tracking.



He asked for attention and got it. Doesn't mean I need to read anything else by him.
S
SpiffCoug
He read the mail he knew would be easy to respond to and easy to refute.
S
SenorCougar
Does anyone remember "Bagdad Bob" of the Iraq war? The one who said that the Iraqi troops were wiping out the US troops and all the rest of the BS. Within days of these infamous comments, the statue of Saddam came tumbling down. I don't know why, but if I had to choose accuracy, I think "Bagdad Bob" has more credibility than this wanna be, idiot Reilly. He should go back to Romper Room where he belongs.......
G
Gunk
Jimmer will start a game next season, at least one. The starting PG will be injured or need some rest and Jimmer will need to come in. You can count on it. Happens at least once a season. Rick is going to owe some money.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.