Archived Topic

Spring Practice Lunch - nominate restaurants

by hawkwing · 3/31/2011

Advertisement
G
Guest
If you will be attending the lunch, then please nominate some place you'd like to eat. Remember the location should be able to accommodate a decent amount of people with everyone paying their own way.



I'll start with a couple:



Fuddruckers

Chuck-a-rama

Sizzler



Name some other places now! I'll put the top X places into a poll and we'll vote on it.
J
JamieVallen
Red robin! Yum....



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
Brayden Green
The Golden Corral. Fantastic food, and plenty of it!



(also, would be a few minutes down the road, which would actually be a good thing. Get out of the busy/congested traffic. Ptown traffic, yuck!)
L
Lawboy
I won't be there, but will give you some options anyway. gonna be out of town that day--so I expect some good reports from CC posters!



Malt Shop

Five Guys
S
Schmoe
If the weather is nice, Munchies is supposed to be great BBQ (and y'all know how I feel about BBQ).
Advertisement
T
trueblue72
Well, I will not be there, but you all should hit up iggy 's good food, massive TV's. They have pretty decent prices. If not, go to shinanigans. Watch out they might drop your steak on the floor though.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
T
ThrowbackBlue
Two new arrivals to Provo

- DP Cheesesteaks (SO good!)

- JCW's by cafe rio



The good news.... I just built a new house exactly one mile north of the stadium, exactly 1 mile from the temple, less than half a mile from JCW's, and less than a mile from DP cheesesteaks. What more could a guy ask for?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
Ungoy
+1 on DP Cheesesteaks! Awesome food!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.