Archived Topic

Coach Rose not interested in OU coaching position

by Ungoy · 3/30/2011

Advertisement
U
urroner
Comment from the article:


blauch | 6:15 p.m. March 29, 2011

Salt Lake City, UT

Everyone know that Rose was going to use his leverage of another team to get BYU a raise. Good for him I am excited that BYU is willing to give him a raise.



Here how it went down



Dr. Hill asked Rose if he would interview with Utah.

Rose - Tom Holmoe I think I want to stay but Utah wants me to interview

Holmoe - ha ha ha ha ha

Rose - ha ha ha ha ha



Oklahoma asks Rose if he would interview with Oklahoma

Rose - Tom Holmoe I think I want to stay but Oklahoma wants me to interview

Holmoe - Dave we love you and we want to put a package to make sure you are here for a long time.

Rose - Announces to Oklahoma that he is not interested in interviewing with them.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
G
Guest
The illustrious Dr. Hill has proven again and again that the college athletics game has passed him by. How many failures does he have to preside over before they drop him? His one win in the last several years was nothing more than a reactionary move to keep BYU from getting the guy they wanted.



But boy oh boy am I glad that Rose is staying put, even though I knew he would be (I heard it on the CougarCorner Podcast, afterall).
U
urroner
hawkwing wrote:
But boy oh boy am I glad that Rose is staying put, even though I knew he would be (I heard it on the CougarCorner Podcast, afterall).


Mama warned me about people who like to listen to themselves talk. ;)
L
Lawboy
Sounds as if a new deal has been penned and an announcement is forthcoming. I assume that no press conference will be held to announce BYU is keeping a coach, so expect a press release to announce it.
Advertisement
C
CougarClaw
Cougarclaw wrote:
Cougarclaw wrote:
Nor should you trust people who quote themselves


I support this post.
U
urroner
CougarClaw wrote:
Cougarclaw wrote:
Cougarclaw wrote:
Nor should you trust people who quote themselves


I support this post.

:crazy: :crazy:
G
Guest
urroner wrote:
But boy oh boy am I glad that Rose is staying put, even though I knew he would be (I heard it on the CougarCorner Podcast, afterall).


Mama warned me about people who like to listen to themselves talk. ;)


I like to listen to smart people! Obviously I don't have many other choices ;)
U
urroner
hawkwing wrote:
hawkwing wrote:
But boy oh boy am I glad that Rose is staying put, even though I knew he would be (I heard it on the CougarCorner Podcast, afterall).


Mama warned me about people who like to listen to themselves talk. ;)


I like to listen to smart people! Obviously I don't have many other choices ;)


Dude, you were listening to me. Gee thanks!!!!! I'll have to inform my exes that at least one person thinks I'm smart. :) :)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.