Archived Topic

Good Ainge Article

by AmmonCougar1 · 3/29/2011

Advertisement
A
AmmonCougar1
I know this is a BYU football forum but Erik Ainge plays/played football and his uncle, Danny played for BYU so that works right?



Anyway, decent read about a man trying to overcome major difficulties. I'm guilty of judging him a bit for not coming to BYU if he was so good and related to Danny but the article brings to light reasons why he could not have come even if he had wanted to.



Good read. Worth 5 minutes of your time, especially if you know others who may be on the same road and need to point them to one who is trying to come back!



http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/columns/story?columnist=cimini_rich&id=6267822" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



Go Cougs!!!

J. Child

Ammon, ID
G
Guest
Man, that was a sad story to read. God bless you, Erik.
L
Lawboy
My ex was a rapid cycler with bi-polar. Trust me, hard way to live. Hope he sticks with his treatments because it can get better for him and those around him. I will be pulling for him.
F
frdbtr
hawkwing wrote:
Man, that was a sad story to read. God bless you, Erik.




I agree. A very sad story. Hopefully he can beat this and overcome his addiction for the rest of his life.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.