Archived Topic

2012 - Troy Hinds -- Committed to BYU

by jvquarterback · 3/28/2011

Advertisement
J
jvquarterback
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oaTALkcpIk&feature=player_detailpage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=yqII66pwL_c

About 9:24 in the first video is my favorite highlight. The poor LT landed right on his back.
L
Lawboy
Per Gurney, Hinds did an unofficial visit to BYU yesterday.



BrandonCGurney profile

BrandonCGurney haven't been able to confirm if Biegel is at camp this week...what I do know is that Troy Hinds was at BYU on Tuesday
B
BroncoBot
Great get if he ends up coming to BYU. Impressed with the highlights, he looks like a BIG kid out there.
L
Lawboy
I hope he ends up at BYU. I have followed him the last 2 years because he plays at Davis High, which is where I went to HS. Same as Bryan Kariya and Kellen Fowler. And some punk MLB for the Utes, but I digress. Hinds has the potential to be the best of the bunch.
B
byucougar1
He has narrowed the prospective schools down to five:

Utah, BYU, Stanford, Cal, and Nebraska.
Advertisement
B
byucougar1
My bad - replace Cal with Notre Dame.
G
Guest
Hinds has announced that he has committed to BYU.



This is a fantastic pickup for the Cougars.
S
SpiffCoug
HUGE get!
S
scott715
Yes but we will have to wait until after his mission to see him play.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.