Archived Topic

Just look

by YBrit · 3/26/2011

Advertisement
Y
YBrit
At 2am getting prepped for my Masters' Candidacy Exam/Research Proposal, taking a break I stumbled upon a beautiful image found among an ugly site: http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/cougars/51506380-88/doman-offensive-byu-coordinator.html.csp



See the image at the SL Trib's site:

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/cougars/51506380-88/doman-offensive-byu-coordinator.html.csp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;







The latent image involves 10-13 wins, and 0-3 losses. Can't wait.



**edited by Admin
I
imuakahuku
I love that he is taking the QB under center. I never liked the "draw" runs. They are so easy to read and defend compared to play action. The ball is handed off WAY back in the backfield and you can tell if the line is crossing that a run is coming and you can adjust whereas in a handoff it happens so quick you almost have to guess.

And another benefit is that it is more NFL than running shotgun so as we begin to dominate and we will, the top QB's and offensive players will WANT to be here to be a part of it. Players will not see us as a lower round draft school but as a possible first and second round draft school.

The future is very bright.



LETS GO COUGARS AND SEASIDERS!
G
Guest
Sorry YBrit, but I had to edit your post to remove the image. The SL Tribune is actively suing forums and individual posters who display their images on their sites. (Yes, I think it's retarded, and I doubt the legality of it, but I don't want you to have to fight an expensive legal battle over it)
C
CougarClaw
hawkwing wrote:
Sorry YBrit, but I had to edit your post to remove the image. The SL Tribune is actively suing forums and individual posters who display their images on their sites. (Yes, I think it's retarded, and I doubt the legality of it, but I don't want you to have to fight an expensive legal battle over it)


i support removing images 100%. Thanks for the explanation though.
C
CougarClaw
Advantages to under center: RB has some momentum when he gets the ball and can hit the line at full speed. Heaps also likes to draw the defense offsides and that is a lot easier to do at the line. It also gives Heaps the opportunity to do his patented 'fake-throw spin-move-to-a-setup-a-deeper throw'' that we see every 3 downs or so.



one of the disadvantages is the QB tends to get stepped on by a 400lb hoof more often. Doesn't happen THAT often but friendly fire is a terrible way to lose a player. Also didn't we do more Shotgun Spread sets because Max couldn't see over the line?
Advertisement
Y
YBrit
hawkwing wrote:
Sorry YBrit, but I had to edit your post to remove the image. The SL Tribune is actively suing forums and individual posters who display their images on their sites. (Yes, I think it's retarded, and I doubt the legality of it, but I don't want you to have to fight an expensive legal battle over it)




Why thank you sir, you are a gentleman and a scholar.





So...I'm guessing the number of readers of the article will reach 12, (sue that L-trib)
K
KYCoug
Looking at that picture I have to ask...just how tall is Jake? With Jake In cleats and helmet Doman is a good 2-3 inches taller. I know things like that get stretched a bit, especially when actual height can mean the difference between getting drafted or not. Any of you guys in Utah stood beside him and have an idea of actual height?



Go Cougs!



L Hatton

Louisville, KY
Y
YBrit
KYCoug wrote:
Looking at that picture I have to ask...just how tall is Jake? With Jake In cleats and helmet Doman is a good 2-3 inches taller. I know things like that get stretched a bit, especially when actual height can mean the difference between getting drafted or not. Any of you guys in Utah stood beside him and have an idea of actual height?



Go Cougs!



L Hatton

Louisville, KY


It's hard to tell but in that pic Doman's on a step ladder.
G
Guest
The thing with Doman is that he's got a huge forehead, so even though his eyes are at the height of a 6'2" the top of his head is like a 6'8".
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.