Y
YBritThanks to Michael Scott I had an epiphery. Has anyone been forced to choose between: family, church, school,or work and a BYU game? Its not Pleasant. My wedding was the day after our Oregon LV bowl blowout (the duck one) and it took a lecture to not make the drive in case of any problems...fair enough I suppose. In England I had to watch the NM bowl by myself as the whole fam went to a church activity, with wife supporting me I could care less about peeps complaining on that one. But every LV bowl falls near or on my anniv. And i stayed up in England to watch utah get killed, supposed to be sleeping for the days activities but to me watching BYU win, occasional utah loss is worth putting off other things...see where Im going with this? See you from Houston
Go Y
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Go Y
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

