Archived Topic

Anybody else see this?

by ThrowbackBlue · 3/23/2011

Advertisement
T
ThrowbackBlue
I'm on the plane to New Orleans watching ESPN Sportcenter and all of the sudden the new, "We are BYU" video came on like it was just another commercial. 40 minutes later they did another live Jimmer interview. I'm accustomed to seeing school commercials and promo videos during the broadcast of a game, but on a Wednesday afternoon??



I'm loving this ESPN partnership more and more.



As a side note: I am incredibly lucky. I have to travel this week and next on business. It just so happens that my trip this week is to new Orleans and next week is to Houston. Already have my tickets for tomorrow, crossing my fingers for a game Saturday and next week.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
K
kiwibacon
So jealous...have fun. :D
K
Kbear
Jealous....yell loud for me! :)
H
HoosierCougar
I've been working on this project in NOLA, trying to make it go. This morning, I get the note: We're on!



Had it happened a week ago, I could have justified work sending me there this week to check things out with the customer.



Ack!
G
Gunk
Anyone happen to know the song in this video?



BTW - heard the narrator is Lamont Morgan Jr. Guy has a career in broadcast.
Advertisement
L
Lawboy
Wonder how much dough BYU is forking out to air this thing. No matter how much, it is worth every penny. Love it. Can't wait to see the 2011 Football video.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.