Archived Topic

Will Tebow cry if Gators get Jimmered?

by Dwight · 3/23/2011

Advertisement
D
Dwight
Apparently Tim Tebow respects Jimmer and all...bla bla bla, but is certain that he really amounts to Gator Bait on Thursday. Something tells me that Jimmer heard that comment and will address it in his usual way on Thursday. :P



I will donate $1,000 to a BYU scholarship if The Jimmer can make Tebow cry on Thursday.
Y
YBrit
Seconded.
S
Schmoe
Wow, I dunno about a grand, but I'll throw in ten bucks!
S
scott5
it's sad that a good person like tim tebow is made fun of on our site. I believe god would be sad that this kind of sportsmanship is displayed . Cougar fans are better than that at least this cougar fan is . Go byu lets beat the gators with good sportmanship please god bless
B
blue42
scott5 wrote:
it's sad that a good person like tim tebow is made fun of on our site. I believe god would be sad that this kind of sportsmanship is displayed . Cougar fans are better than that at least this cougar fan is . Go byu lets beat the gators with good sportmanship please god bless

Whatever.... Why was this good person ripping on BYU just a couple of weeks ago over the Brandon Davies thing????



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
B
BigCougsFan
:lol:
S
scott5
I never sent a post about daves being kicked off team as another so callled byu fan posted. I will only post positive things as we all should . The comment about tebow was low class
Y
YBrit
scott5 wrote:
it's sad that a good person like tim tebow is made fun of on our site. I believe god would be sad that this kind of sportsmanship is displayed . Cougar fans are better than that at least this cougar fan is . Go byu lets beat the gators with good sportmanship please god bless




Or judging too. ;)
D
Dwight
Tim Tebow is a big boy, and he did make disparaging remarks about BYU. I'm thinking that Scott5 hasn't ever actually seen Tebow cry. The more I think about it, the more I would like Scott5 to see Tebow cry. I will up my offer to $2,000 (for a BYU scholarship) if The Jimmer can make Tebow cry over tonights game.
B
blue42
scott5 wrote:
I never sent a post about daves being kicked off team as another so callled byu fan posted. I will only post positive things as we all should . The comment about tebow was low class

The comment was't about you it was about Tebow's comments about BYU after the Davies incident



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
U
urroner
Where can I find these Tebow comments?
T
tmoney35
scott5 wrote:
it's sad that a good person like tim tebow is made fun of on our site. I believe god would be sad that this kind of sportsmanship is displayed . Cougar fans are better than that at least this cougar fan is . Go byu lets beat the gators with good sportmanship please god bless


Just some food for thought:



Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.

The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.

I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.



And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.

I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.
S
scott5
all tebow said was that he though everyone deserves a second chance. What in the world was wrong with that. He also said that he did not know the details once againg what is wrong with that. To put this on our websiye puts a bad light on all byu fans. Where is your sense of honor with these immature comments . Pleaselets not bring a good person down with this kind of poor posts. Go byu beat the gators but do it with class
S
SpiffCoug
blue42 wrote:
it's sad that a good person like tim tebow is made fun of on our site. I believe god would be sad that this kind of sportsmanship is displayed . Cougar fans are better than that at least this cougar fan is . Go byu lets beat the gators with good sportmanship please god bless

Whatever.... Why was this good person ripping on BYU just a couple of weeks ago over the Brandon Davies thing????



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

I don't recall seeing Tebow ripping BYU for the Davies thing. The only thing I saw him say was that he didn't really know the rules or the situation, but that as a Christian he believed in second chances.
D
Dwight
Hey, if Tebow is man enough to cry out loud on national TV when his Gators lose, who am I to make fun of that? Nonetheless, I don't think it inappropriate to pay good money to see it. I'm guessing that a lot of Cougar fans would love to see that happen tonight.



So lets get this straight. My wanting to see Tebow cry if the Gator's get Jimmered is not poor sportsmanship, or immature. It's just the 1st thing that went through my mind when he said that The Jimmer would be Gator Bait tonight.
Advertisement
S
Short_Change
Amare Stoudemire was the one that said bad things about BYU. It was in the same article where Tebow said he thought guys should get a second chance. If you didn't pay close attention to the article it made it look like the bad comments Amare made came from Tebow. I thought that at first and when I re-read the article I noticed that it was Amare's comments that were off-based. Maybe Tebow made other comments that I'm unaware of though.
S
Schmoe
Tebow's comments were second guessing BYU. He sounded like he was put on the spot about it, and after rambling for a bit he decided to shut his mouth. Nothing terrible, but it definitely wasn't pro BYU. Also, TAKE A JOKE.
D
Dwight
So I thougth something was odd about scott5. Now I know. Welcome to the board Michelle Peralta.
B
BigCougsFan
My question is... When has Tebow cried after a Gator's loss? Was this while he was a player? I can understand that. Or was it after he graduated? If so... :lol:



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
scott5
I was at game last night and I saw our byu fans throwing coins on the court. I know the refs were bad but that is horrible our own players could of been hurt. Also I thought jimmer tried to do it all himself at the end of game .florida played liike a team we didn't . Go byu but fkorida was a better team tonight
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.