Archived Topic

Magnussen's been here and done it--twice

by Cougs_Rule · 3/23/2011

Advertisement
C
Cougs_Rule
I know Logan doesnt get a ton of pub, not a starter, etc; but having seen him play in the two Juco National Championships, with a 1-1 record (lost first year and won the second year playing for SLCC), I am hoping he can add some experience, wisdom and stability for the Cougars this week and beyond. I know Rose has been there and done that as well; and I know the Juco tourney is not close to the epic nature the NCAA tourney, but I think that as mentally strong as BYU has become, Logan can add that element.

GO Cougs!!!
T
ThrowbackBlue
Hopefully he can manage to do so without hitting the bottom of the rim when he has the ball under the hoop and the nearest defender 6 feet away. ....That was embarrassing.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
A
ABYUFAN
His court savy landed him on the cover of SI... It only stands to reason that it will continue to pay dividends



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.