Archived Topic

Jimmer is Sporting News POY

by profgeek · 3/22/2011

Advertisement
I
imuakahuku
And the accolaides continue for Jimmer. Hey maybe they will give him the Heisman too for what he could have done on the field-after all Obama received a Nobel prize for what he said he was going to do! :lol:
B
BoiseBYU
imuakahuku wrote:
And the accolaides continue for Jimmer. Hey maybe they will give him the Heisman too for what he could have done on the field-after all Obama received a Nobel prize for what he said he was going to do! :lol:

Now that's funny!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
Guest
The real question will be if he wins the CougarCorner Podcast Player of the Year award. The competition is stiff this year.
Advertisement
U
urroner
hawkwing wrote:
The real question will be if he wins the CougarCorner Podcast Player of the Year award. The competition is stiff this year.


Yeah, that is what I have heard. I have heard tale that the top five players in the hunt for this award are:

1. THE JIMMER

2. Fe'lon

3. THE JIMMER

4. THE JIMMER

5. Hawk's wife.



Now Hawk, think carefully about whom you are going to vote for.



I included #2 because he thinks he's good enough to be in the hunt and I know that he will be totally decimated when he gets rejected.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.