Archived Topic

Kansas

by stuckinbig10country · 3/21/2011

Advertisement
S
stuckinbig10country
Can get to the final 4 without playing a higher seed than a 9, if FSU holds on.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
CougarPeasant
So as it was written, so as it was done.



Also, Kansas is the only B12 team to reach the sweet 16
S
SpiffCoug
That's why you play hard all year to be a #1 seed. I wonder if any Kansas fans were afraid of being a #1 seed like some BYU fans were?
B
Brayden Green
SpiffCoug wrote:
That's why you play hard all year to be a #1 seed. I wonder if any Kansas fans were afraid of being a #1 seed like some BYU fans were?


:lol:



yep. Being a #1 has it's advantages like the one above... and the disadvantages are, :gross: ... :skeptic: ... :~( ... :skeptic: ... :gross: ... :~( .... can't find one.
L
Lawboy
Well, if BYU gets by Florida, the elite 8 game is against a high seeded team as well. Our bracket shaped up pretty well also. We beat a #14, and #11, play a #2, then if we win, look at a game with a #4 or #8, neither of which scares me with athleticism or style of play. Our road to the FF is not loaded. If we had Davies, I would expect it. Now I hope it happens.



Watched KSL last night, and they interviewed Emory, and he made a comment about BYU's next 2 games.....I think they expect to beat Florida.
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
BlueIsBetter wrote:
That's why you play hard all year to be a #1 seed. I wonder if any Kansas fans were afraid of being a #1 seed like some BYU fans were?


:lol:



yep. Being a #1 has it's advantages like the one above... and the disadvantages are, :gross: ... :skeptic: ... :~( ... :skeptic: ... :gross: ... :~( .... can't find one.

Well you forgot about the disadvantage of... :skeptic: the umm... :whistle: it's on the tip of my tongue.



Yeah. I got nothing.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.