Archived Topic

Photo Captioning

by urroner · 3/20/2011

Advertisement
U
urroner
My pits don't smell all that bad. I hope my Arid Extra Dry keeps working.



http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/heraldextra.com/content/tncms/assets/editorial/d/94/d98/d94d98b9-bb81-5838-aa70-3fdc41947725-revisions/4d85817660a6a.image.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">





Oh, gag me with a spoon Jimmer, take a bath please!!!!



http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/heraldextra.com/content/tncms/assets/editorial/d/b0/244/db024497-768c-5f8e-999f-57051de8e6dd-revisions/4d8581403fbac.image.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
urroner
RED LIGHT!!!



http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/heraldextra.com/content/tncms/assets/editorial/f/6e/47f/f6e47ffc-ed2c-516d-9100-1e8ebd9653c5-revisions/4d858132373bc.image.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
urroner
Abouo: If I tap him on the other shoulder, maybe he'll look away and then I'll steal the world and take the world over. Are you thinking what I'm thinking Pinkie?



http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/heraldextra.com/content/tncms/assets/editorial/f/94/6b5/f946b56a-0670-5e87-8745-f011b51f87e2-revisions/4d85815baf3ec.image.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
urroner
Hey, there's something on your face. Here, let me help you take it off. Man, that "I just kicked your butt" grin just doesn't want to come off.



http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/heraldextra.com/content/tncms/assets/editorial/8/27/128/827128e2-4b9a-5cab-99e8-97a9166ecc3d-revisions/4d85817c1911e.image.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Y
YBrit
For the top image:



Jimmer teases a midget.





For the bottom image:



That mwc memo was true, I can swat your face with no-call.
Advertisement
U
urroner
I pledge allegiance to you Jimmer...



http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/heraldextra.com/content/tncms/assets/editorial/6/d7/aee/6d7aeeb5-e90c-5d3a-a96f-0a61cae1fafb-revisions/4d85813bb000c.image.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
urroner
Let's get to the bottom line CBS.



http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/heraldextra.com/content/tncms/assets/editorial/5/f8/5ea/5f85eab1-1767-5b6a-8810-e5ae3f97e105-revisions/4d85815e703bd.image.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BigCougsFan
How tall... Or short is David Stockton?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
urroner
Here is an example of THE JIMMER trying to do his best at looking like Urroner and doing an EPIC FAIL!!!!



http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/heraldextra.com/content/tncms/assets/editorial/f/28/11c/f2811c89-dc93-57ea-a5f8-109bbb963d35-revisions/4d85814b6b82d.image.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.