Archived Topic

BYU-Florida Noon ET??

by YBrit · 3/20/2011

Advertisement
Y
YBrit
Via I-phone ESPN SC App the game is at noon but its TBA everywhere else, that would be a very lame time to have a S-16 game on.
B
BYUROCKS
I doubt it, I think it will be 6 again.
Y
YBrit
Well thank goodness it's not being played as close as SDS gets to play their game...oh wait.



Hope Y fans show up!
B
BigCougsFan
FoxSports has the game at 1:00 PM Eastern time. Crappy time and I'm trying to figure that logic out



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
stuckinbig10country
There should only be 4 games on thursday total. Previously all sweet 16 games have been prime time. Wait until tonight sometime for the actual time.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
Y
YBrit
Maybe it has to do with BYUs online watching record from last year and they want to beat it? Or see if BYU really draws the crowds...too bad, ESPN has dibs already fools.
Advertisement
B
beauso79
It's 5:27 p.m. MT on TBS
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.