Archived Topic

The Jimmer Legacy

by KYCoug · 3/20/2011

Advertisement
K
KYCoug
Jimmer has played in 6 NCAA tournament games now over 4 years and is averaging 25.3 per game. I'm sure there are some Duke players who over 4 years have racked up more points in the NCAA's but I wonder how Jimmer will rank when he's finished as far as most career points, career 3's in all of his tournament games?



2008 vs Texas AM 10 points

2009 vs Texas AM 18 points

2010 vs Florida 37 points

2010 vs Kansas St 21 points

2011 vs Wofford 32 points

2011 vs Gonzaga 34 points





Go Cougs!



L Hatton

Louisville, KY
C
Cougarbib
53 Vs Florida would be a nice addition. But I hope the rest of the team is shooting lights out and JImmer just sticks with 35 or so and 8-10 assists.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.