Archived Topic

5000 at airport???

by urroner · 3/20/2011

Advertisement
U
urroner
According to Harmon, there were 5,000 people waiting for the team at the airport when the team arrived. Was there really 5000 at the airport or 500? 500 would have been awesome, but 5000 is unbelievable.
S
Schmoe
I think he added an extra zero.
U
urroner
Schmoe wrote:
I think he added an extra zero.

So you think he added an extra Gordo Monson. Why would he do that?
S
Schmoe
I didn't say he added a negative 5000.
U
urroner
Schmoe wrote:
I didn't say he added a negative 5000.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



Forgive me Schmoe, it's Sunday and I'm trying to be kind, but reality does have to set in eventually.
Advertisement
B
bcsbound
Did he count them all as they came in? lol!
S
Sammich
We got there a little bit late and people were streaming out already (luckily we still got to see some of the players). I would have guessed that there were still 2000 people there at that point and I'm always underestimating with crowds, so 5000 seems possible.
K
kiwibacon
Not the best video but this was on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smFDM2dCFnE&feature=youtu.be
B
BYULV
kiwibacon wrote:
Not the best video but this was on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smFDM2dCFnE&feature=youtu.be


I could only count two in that video, but it sure sounded like more. ;)



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.