Archived Topic

SWEET SIXTEEN

by Mars · 3/20/2011

Advertisement
M
Mars


Do you think BYU will beat Florida in the NCAA Tourny for the 2nd year in a row? It's in Gator territory this time- New Orleans, Louisiana.





If we do, Pitt and Kansas State are both out of our region of the bracket...
C
Cougs_Rule
I think we have as good a shot this year as we did last year. If Boynton is somewhat limited, particularly in his lateral defense, he will not be effective against Jimmer. They will have to get someone else to guard J.

I think the biggest question will be, can we have back-to-back good (to great) shooting nights? I am skeptical, but even if we shoot inbetween our percentages of the Wofford game and the Gonzo's game, we will be in that game.
M
Mars
dmcougar wrote:
I think we have as good a shot this year as we did last year.

Doesn't Florida have some Super-Freshman this season?
B
BYUROCKS
Mars wrote:
I think we have as good a shot this year as we did last year.

Doesn't Florida have some Super-Freshman this season?


I also thought their 2nd leading scorer went down today ??
M
MesaCougFan
I voted BYU wins. Saturdays game was their most complete game of the year as a "team". They would have beaten any team in the country last night. I am not convinced that they will duplicate the statistics that they put up yesterday, but I am sure that they will do enough to beat an over ranked Florida team. They need to use the same formula that they used against the Zags biggs. Spead the fouls around and don't give them any easy buckets in the paint. I thought the Zags biggs were phenomenal (especially from the foul line). There is no way Florida plays as well inside, and there is no way that their guards can compete with The Jimmer and Jax.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.