I say BYU leads pretty much the whole game, but Wofford keeps it close until the last 5 minutes when Denver elevation takes over and BYU makes its free throws.
win by 15
E
EM_Puma
7
We just have this history of when we play team to make them look like they are of NBA caliber. That trait has surfaced a lot lately and I went and analyzed their games more from this season and they can really score. I just hope our magic doesn't rub off on them a bit or we're in trouble. I don't see a blowout unless we're having one of those magic games when we hit 100, which only happened twice this season.
G
Guest
18
Advertisement
M
Mars
1
L
Lawboy
BYU by 9. And we have to earn it.
S
SpiffCoug
15
C
Cougs_Rule
6. Byu paces itself and has to push at end of game to beat a motivated wofford.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
I
imuakahuku
hawkwing wrote: 18
ditto
Advertisement
S
Schmoe
14.
I
IowaCougar
13
Y
YBrit
I say 12.7, that's the average of y'all so far. How about I be an optimist: 13 points. Cautious optimist: 12.
P
profgeek
I say 11, pulling away at the end. The game will never be out of reach, though. I'm glad Wofford's as good as they are ... makes the Cougs take them seriously, which Louisville (apparently) didn't take Moorhead State.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.