Archived Topic

SI Tourny Cover

by imuakahuku · 3/16/2011

Advertisement
I
imuakahuku
Whoever came up with the pose needs to be posterized by all five (if Jimmer could do it :)). Absolutely a stupid looking pose. Kemba looks the least stupid then Jimmer but the others, wow they should be hunting down the idiot because I don't think the guy from Ohio St ever lives it down. I see lifesize posters in every NBA city they play in.



http://tourney.si.com/2011/03/16/cover-kids-marcus-morris-talks-jimmer/
I
IowaCougar
I was very impressed by the article and comments about Jimmer.
B
bostoncoug
I was just going to post this. I also was very impressed with the article about Jimmer. It sounds like Morris was impressed with Jimmer's discipline.
E
EM_Puma
Wow, that was one of my favorite other player persepectives I've read on Jimmer. Thanks for the link. the pic is a bit lame as he barely is smiling. That could have been better.
T
tmoney35
just great...the last thing we need is the SI cover curse to bite us.



Maybe losing Davies was a preemptive strike by the SI curse, so the worst is over
Advertisement
N
nuk13
That is as great a tribute to Fredette as I've read. It is a tribute to the church and byu as well.



I never thought of this before but I now believe Fredette will be a great recruiter for byu in the future. With Rose as the coach to work with the players I see the future as bright. It would also be good if we get at least to the sweet 16.
U
Ungoy
Not just Jimmer either. They put a Y cheerleader on the front too. It's nice to see BYU getting love for once. :)
B
BigCougsFan
Jimmer read "his Bible" -- Awesome!



Then doing push ups and sit ups at night. He probably got done reading about Captain Moroni and his Title of Liberty. That'll pump him up!



Keep on, keepin on!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.