Archived Topic

This music video is blowing up on the internet

by hawkwing · 3/15/2011

Advertisement
G
Guest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0&feature=player_embedded



So, what do you think?
S
Sammich
"Everybody's looking forward to the weekend, partyin partyin---yea!--partyin partyin---yea! fun fun fun fun"

If it's serious then it's the funniest thing ever. But even if it's meant to be a joke it's still pretty funny.
G
Guest
"We we we so Excited. We so excited!"



"Tomorrow is Saturday and Sunday comes afterwards."



I just love the amazing song writing.
U
urroner
hawkwing wrote:
"We we we so Excited. We so excited!"



"Tomorrow is Saturday and Sunday comes afterwards."



I just love the amazing song writing.


Hawk, it was written for modern day teenagers. Small words, simplistic ideas. Just pretend you're talking to members of the :utard: basketball team.
B
BoiseBYU
I think this was some Ute's master's thesis in song composition....
Advertisement
C
CougarPeasant
Talkin' about monotonous. I was ready to stab my self in the ears before the song came to an end. What has happened to pop music?
B
BoiseBYU
CougarPeasant wrote:
Talkin' about monotonous. I was ready to stab my self in the ears before the song came to an end. What has happened to pop music?

That was not pop music. Rather, it is one of the CIA's new enhanced interrogation techniques--we play that all day on the dudes at Guantanmo and they squeel like a pig



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
snoscythe
It's all those Hindis getting their Bollywood pornography fix.



That's the only way I can explain both (a) "we so exicited" and (b) 7.5 million views.
S
Schmoe
It's hard to tell if this is satire or just a terrible, horrible song.
C
CougarClaw
Fun....FUn.....Fun.....Fun.....FUn.....Fun......Fun......Fun....
Advertisement
C
CougarClaw
Fun....FUn.....Fun.....Fun.....FUn.....Fun......Fun......Fun.... Fun....Fun...Fun
C
CougarClaw
fun...fun..OKAY NOT FUN ANYMORE!!!!



DAH! that was annoying.
U
urroner
My older boys use to play this over and over again, REAL LOUD, just to irritat the crap out of me and they succeeded, now I use it as wake up music when my younger boys won't get up.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN8e9b2ON8s
U
urroner
Bob Dylan does Rebbecca Black:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FISHEO3gsM
G
Guest
urroner wrote:
My older boys use to play this over and over again, REAL LOUD, just to irritat the crap out of me and they succeeded, now I use it as wake up music when my younger boys won't get up.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN8e9b2ON8s


This song used to get pretty heavy rotation in my house, then when James Brown died, I played it and haven't played it since.



** my version didn't have the rapping in it. It was just the Euro-trash hardcore.
Advertisement
S
scott715
Hey do we need a video section of the website? Teach me to Jimmer should be the first post.
G
Guest
scott715 wrote:
Hey do we need a video section of the website? Teach me to Jimmer should be the first post.


What if we did a mash up of Teach me how to Jimmer and Friday????
S
Sammich
urroner wrote:
Bob Dylan does Rebbecca Black:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FISHEO3gsM

I should have guessed. As with everything else, Bob Dylan wrote it first.
U
urroner
Sammich wrote:
Bob Dylan does Rebbecca Black:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FISHEO3gsM

I should have guessed. As with everything else, Bob Dylan wrote it first.


When I heard this song, I just laughed and laughed. Dylan wouldn't be caught dead doing this publically.
S
snoscythe
http://winningateverything.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/friday.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.