Archived Topic

Official CBS Sports Bracket

by bcsbound · 3/13/2011

Advertisement
G
Guest
Says I need an invitation to join.
B
bcsbound
Looks like I don't know how to open it up to people, sorry guys :(
A
AmmonCougar1
bcsbound wrote:
That other one, forget that one. Here's the official....



http://cougarsbyu.mayhem.cbssports.com/brackets" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



password is: gocougs


Do you, as the creator of the bracket, mind if I invite my seminary students to join in so I don't have to create a new one? My guess is 30 will say they will and 10 actually will.



Go Cougs!!!

J. Child

Ammon, ID
Advertisement
B
bcsbound
Sure. That's Fine.
G
Guest
Sorry BCSBound, I can't get into your bracket, but there is an ESPN bracket in the global announcements: http://www.cougarcorner.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7987" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



I encourage everyone to join.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.