C
craigoscarsonWe missed 18 three point shots and got beaten soundly, just like our loss to UNM at home.
We cannot force 3s to get back in games; they have to come in the flow of the game when they're unchallenged and high percentage.
Tis was a winnable game, but it came down to poor shot selection and missed opportunity.
I didn't mind losing (in fact I expected to without Brandon) but I didn't want to lose in a way that made it look obvious that we're a wounded animal. Unfortunately, the best we're going to see is a 3 seed now and a 4 if the committee remembers that they hate BYU.
A sweet 16 will be quite the achievement now.
We cannot force 3s to get back in games; they have to come in the flow of the game when they're unchallenged and high percentage.
Tis was a winnable game, but it came down to poor shot selection and missed opportunity.
I didn't mind losing (in fact I expected to without Brandon) but I didn't want to lose in a way that made it look obvious that we're a wounded animal. Unfortunately, the best we're going to see is a 3 seed now and a 4 if the committee remembers that they hate BYU.
A sweet 16 will be quite the achievement now.

