Archived Topic

BYU Lax on TV!

by Schmoe · 3/12/2011

Advertisement
S
Schmoe
Catch the broadcast on TV next Tuesday:



Lacrosse is back on BYUtv. Tuesday, March 15 at 7 p.m. vs. San Diego is our broadcast, this season.



No excuses, y'all, you don't even have to get off the couch.
S
Schmoe
Bumpity bump, watch this tonight!
S
Schmoe
Cougars playing sloppy, sloppy ball, down 3-0 at the end of the first quarter to an unranked San Diego. Looking like they expected San Diego to just roll over for them.
S
Schmoe
Cougars score one, but still playing poorly.
B
bcsbound
Look's Like They Are Going To Win This One! GO COUGAR LACROSSE! RISE AND SHOUT!
Advertisement
S
Schmoe
Whoopdie Whoop! Final Score: Cougs 16 USD 7. Glad at least one person checked out the game.
B
bcsbound
When's the next game going to be televised?
S
Schmoe
Next home game will be Sat. March 26 at 7 pm. Not positive that it will be televised, but since it's against #5 Chapman and a big time rivalry game, I'd bet that it will.
S
scott715
Saw the second half. I guess it was good to miss the first quarter.
U
urroner
Schmoe wrote:
Whoopdie Whoop! Final Score: Cougs 16 USD 7. Glad at least one person checked out the game.


I watched the game for as long as I could Schmoe, but I was so tired, I was in bed by 9:30 EDT.
Advertisement
S
Schmoe
Looks like Saturday's big home game vs. #4 Chapman will NOT be televised, but you can always attend the game on the North University Field at 7 pm.
S
Schmoe
BYU's first-round game vs. UCSB can be seen live on collegelax.us on Tuesday at 4 pm mountain time here:



http://www.collegelax.us/cl_tv/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
D
Dwight
urroner wrote:
Whoopdie Whoop! Final Score: Cougs 16 USD 7. Glad at least one person checked out the game.


I watched the game for as long as I could Schmoe, but I was so tired, I was in bed by 9:30 EDT.


Beauty sleep?
S
scott715
Cougs better get going. They are down 5-2.
Advertisement
S
Schmoe
scott715 wrote:
Cougs better get going. They are down 5-2.

Still early, and it's a game of runs. But yes, the Cougs need to avoid making any more mistakes against such a good team.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
Schmoe
Cougars having trouble getting possession off the face off and just missing their assignments like crazy on the defensive end. Down 9-4 at the half.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
Schmoe
Cougars battle back and score with one second left to erase a five goal deficit and send it to overtime! If you haven't been watching, you've really missed out!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.