Archived Topic

Ticket for tomorrow

by kjjson · 3/11/2011

Advertisement
K
kjjson
So I am in California with the family for a Disneyland trip and I have convinced the wife that we should stay in Vegas overnight rather than make the return trip in one day with two little ones. So, now I will find myself in Vegas tomorrow, and I am wondering what my chances are of finding a ticket to the game. I just need one as my wife will be with the kids and her sister. Anyone know if tickets are still available? I tried on the the ticket website, but didn't have any success. Any thoughts?
Y
YBrit
Good, don't take your kids, they'll get beat up by drunken lobos or reb fans.
M
Mars
kjjson wrote:
Anyone know if tickets are still available?

Tickets are completely sold out for Friday, both men's sessions. Scalpers will have some, for a price. Other websites might as well.
T
ThrowbackBlue
Vegas is scalper central. You can almost always get a ticket to something in Vegas, just depends on how much you're willing to spend. My tickets in the lower bowl are $40 face value, I heard some scalpers were asking anywhere from $60-120 on some tickets. At the same time the arena was fairly empty, especially in the upper bowl. You'll have no trouble getting a ticket if you really want one.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougs_Rule
KJ, you should be able to find a ticket very easily. There is a scalper outside the TM arena about every 20 feet. Teams who have lost sell their tickets to scalpers and head out of town.

Don't pay top dollar, just go to the next scalper. You have the buying power, they are trying to unload tickets they bought from departing fans for cents on the dollar as fans unloaded them.

Good luck.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
J
JamieVallen
dmcougar wrote:
KJ, you should be able to find a ticket very easily. There is a scalper outside the TM arena about every 20 feet. Teams who have lost sell their tickets to scalpers and head out of town.

Don't pay top dollar, just go to the next scalper. You have the buying power, they are trying to unload tickets they bought from departing fans for cents on the dollar as fans unloaded them.

Good luck.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

Yeah I agree you don't have to pay top dollar there's just too many of these guys out there I saw some selling tickets for around 30. Probably the best option is to find a fan trying to dump some tickets I've seen some just giving them away.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.