Archived Topic

Utah-SDSU 1st round game

by snoscythe · 3/11/2011

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
Pretty tight game so far.....makes you feel a bit better about the Cougs rough start this morning.



Here's hoping the Utes scrounge up an upset for three reasons: (1) Knock SDSU out of the tourney, (2) knock SDSU out of contention for the 2 seed in the West, and (3) buy Jim Boylen one more season with the :utard:s
V
vancouvercougar
I can't belief I am cheering for the :utard: . I guess I am more cheering for SDSU to screw up than cheering for :utard:
S
SpiffCoug
What a boring game.
K
kiwibacon
Ugly, low scoring first half.
U
Ungoy
This game is ugly. Turnovers galore... Wow. Both teams are sucking it up right now.
Advertisement
G
Guest
Kurt Kragthorpe says that the U has played with more effort than BYU did today.
S
SpiffCoug
Zone SDSU = give yourself a chance to win. If Utah wasn't shooting 32% and O-fer from three, they'd be in this game.
U
Ungoy
Wow. Utah really sucking it up... 11:30 left in the game 46-25 Aztecs.
G
GolfDiveNCougs
Look. SDSU's not going to lose this game. Boylen will unwittingly see to that. All's I'm hoping for is that they both beat the CRAP out of each other. SDSU, to be tired out enough to lose to UNLV, and Utah, well, because I just like seeing Utah get beat up. That is all.
S
snoscythe
Ungoy wrote:
Wow. Utah really sucking it up... 11:30 left in the game 46-25 Aztecs.


Yeah, when I started this thread it was tied at 12-12. Since then 34-13 SDSU.
Advertisement
U
Ungoy
hawkwing wrote:
Kurt Kragthorpe says that the U has played with more effort than BYU did today.


Kragthorpe is a tool. Typical Ute beat writer. Always making the BYU comparison.
S
snoscythe
Ungoy wrote:
Kurt Kragthorpe says that the U has played with more effort than BYU did today.


Kragthorpe is a tool. Typical Ute beat writer. Always making the BYU comparison.


I think he's mistaking the crapping of the shorts and panic-seizures for effort.
U
Ungoy
Kawhi Leonard scores 2 points for Utah on a botched rebound. :)
U
Ungoy
I don't know if I have ever seen two teams throw the ball away more. Sloppy, sloppy game. Way to many turnovers. 29 TO between the two teams. 18 for Utah, 11 for SDSU.
M
Mars
Ungoy wrote:
Kurt Kragthorpe says that the U has played with more effort than BYU did today.
Kragthorpe is a tool. Typical Ute beat writer. Always making the BYU comparison.

15 points in the 1st half = "effort"? :bug: Wow.
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
Mars wrote:
hawkwing wrote:
Kurt Kragthorpe says that the U has played with more effort than BYU did today.
Kragthorpe is a tool. Typical Ute beat writer. Always making the BYU comparison.

15 points in the 1st half = "effort"? :bug: Wow.

I hope BYU doesn't bring that much effort today.
G
Guest
This is what pisses me off about the SL Trib. Kragthrope says the Utes played with more effort than the Cougars (he said this at half time so he was talking about their blistering 15 point performance). Obviously this is just a homer/kiss up to the fan comment. But how come the SL Trib can't hire one guy who likes the Cougars? Everyone at the Trib casts anything BYU does in the worst possible light, from Monson "the biggest tool in Utah" to our very own beat writer, Jay Drew "the second biggest tool in Utah."
C
Cougs_Rule
Krag is a tool.

However, byu was coasting in the first half. Seems like they were reserving energy. They will leave it all on the court tonight.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
scott715
Well I don't go to the SL Trib website any more or the Daily Herald either.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.