Archived Topic

Davies on the bench

by urroner · 3/9/2011

Advertisement
U
urroner
According to Greg Wrubell:

BYU did travel Brandon Davies; he will be on the bench with the team at the Mountain West Conference Tournament...
B
bostoncoug
While I applaud this decision to have Davies travel with the team, I am concerned about the verbal abuse he could receive at the hands of the "oh so faithful" UNLV fans and other "fans" from the MWC.
U
Ungoy
There will undoubtedly be jeers from the crowd directed toward Davies, but I think that will server to fuel Jimmer and the rest of the team to clobber their opponents.



I for one am thrilled to hear that Davies will travel with the team. Very, very cool.
J
jonnylingo
I am fine with it but I think it would be better for him to just stay at home.
B
bostoncoug
Ungoy wrote:
There will undoubtedly be jeers from the crowd directed toward Davies, but I think that will server to fuel Jimmer and the rest of the team to clobber their opponents.



I for one am thrilled to hear that Davies will travel with the team. Very, very cool.


Good point about fueling the jimmer..... Don't make the Jimmer angry, you won't like him when he's angry :)
Advertisement
B
beauso79
Brave MAN!!!!
U
urroner
bostoncoug wrote:
There will undoubtedly be jeers from the crowd directed toward Davies, but I think that will server to fuel Jimmer and the rest of the team to clobber their opponents.



I for one am thrilled to hear that Davies will travel with the team. Very, very cool.


Good point about fueling the jimmer..... Don't make the Jimmer angry, you won't like him when he's angry :)


Jimmer before he beomes angry



http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAEXaH2nimkzAUnNzJJ8xS5vtDWvFl7fnAzDNjE4eR5f4yDoB1sg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



Jimmer after he becomes angry



http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAEXaH2nimkzAUnNzJJ8xS5vtDWvFl7fnAzDNjE4eR5f4yDoB1sg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



You before The Jimmer becomes angry



http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/163/1/AAAAAmuBq9gAAAAAAWMYvg.jpg?v=1224310628000" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



You after The Jimmer becomes angry



http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_4ow2Juu7nMo/SfsoTkPywoI/AAAAAAAAQCA/YgjmNrzMK50/s400/Dog%20Poop%20funny%20poo%20shit.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



For your information, I made him angry once in the pre-mortal life and look what happened to me.
C
CougarClaw
bostoncoug wrote:

Good point about fueling the jimmer..... Don't make the Jimmer angry, you won't like him when he's angry :)


incredible_hulk.jpg

David Banner even looks like Jimmer.
C
Cougs_Rule
They love me. They love me not. They love me. THey love me not. AH, they do love me....well, at least they think I am still worthy to represent this university........oh wait,........

.......I can't represent, but I can represent. But, I can't represent. No I can represent.......well, at least their code and its high integrity compared to the rest of the country.

At least i get to sit on the float and wave. I may not be a Parade All-American, but at least I can be a Parade Partial-BYU-ican.

MOTS.
S
Schmoe
I broke the rules and I can't participate in representing the university on the court, but I can still attend the game. Despite my poor decisions, the university and fans are and have treated me very well, despite what the stupid media has done. I hope that no one blames the university for the tough position I have put myself in, that would just be dumb.
Advertisement
C
Cougs_Rule
Schmoe wrote:
I broke the rules and I can't participate in representing the university on the court, but I can still attend the game. Despite my poor decisions, the university and fans are and have treated me very well, despite what the stupid media has done. I hope that no one blames the university for the tough position I have put myself in, that would just be dumb.


that doesnt sound so bad. Maybe I could reform and live with that. Life gets much more simple that way.

My 12-step friends would say, "Let go and let [Byu].........um, I mean "God." Ya that sounds good.
G
Gunk
I think it's great that Davies will be there. Now, get his photo back up on the team website, BYU.
D
Ddawg
Gunk wrote:
I think it's great that Davies will be there. Now, get his photo back up on the team website, BYU.


+1 x 10!!!!!!! Bam.
L
Lawboy
I think it is great BD is going for 2 reasons. First is that it shows that BYU is simply not turning their backs on him and discarding him to deal on his own--in spite of the stupid webmaster decision to pull his profile. And second, it shows BD is committed to the team and university, and will hopefully work to make it back to wear the blue and white. Win-win if you ask me. I like how Pres. Samuelson and Coach Rose are handling this right now. Let him be part of this team, even if he cannot play.
I
imuakahuku
dmcougar wrote:
I broke the rules and I can't participate in representing the university on the court, but I can still attend the game. Despite my poor decisions, the university and fans are and have treated me very well, despite what the stupid media has done. I hope that no one blames the university for the tough position I have put myself in, that would just be dumb.


that doesnt sound so bad. Maybe I could reform and live with that. Life gets much more simple that way.

My 12-step friends would say, "Let go and let [Byu].........um, I mean "God." Ya that sounds good.


Yeah, I agreee. I think he should be shunned. What's that saying? "Love to sin and shun the sinner". Yeah that's it. :roll:
Advertisement
U
urroner
imuakahuku wrote:
Schmoe wrote:
I broke the rules and I can't participate in representing the university on the court, but I can still attend the game. Despite my poor decisions, the university and fans are and have treated me very well, despite what the stupid media has done. I hope that no one blames the university for the tough position I have put myself in, that would just be dumb.


that doesnt sound so bad. Maybe I could reform and live with that. Life gets much more simple that way.

My 12-step friends would say, "Let go and let [Byu].........um, I mean "God." Ya that sounds good.


Yeah, I agreee. I think he should be shunned. What's that saying? "Love to sin and shun the sinner". Yeah that's it. :roll:


imuakahuku, you have it all wrong, it should be "Love the sin ('Love to sin' is much better, but....) and beat the living crap out of the sinner, never let him forget just how skag nasty he is, and let the whole world know that that piece of trash is a POS!!!!!"
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.